Monday, June 2, 2008

The KORD is Coming

Don't forget to sign up for the KORD on Full Tilt.



I will be giving away a bounty to the person who knocks out waffles. To claim the bounty you will have to email me your name and address and I will send you a prize from out collection of apparal here.

*************

I played the $5 Razz tourney on FT the other night. It was the first time I had done it in a long time and I now remember why. An example of how my night went...I have 2468 showing my opponent has 39TJ showing. I bet he calls. Now the fact that I have two pair at the time doesn't really matter because a normal play will realize that even if I paired twice I need any card T or lower that doesn't pair to give me the win. He calls me down and actually wins with a made J.

I love razz.

No comments: