Friday, June 27, 2008

Live blogging the BTN KORS Token Mayhem

8:07 Being that this is the first one I have had a chance to play, I thought I would live blog it.

8:11 I have noticed that a few players have started playing these tourneys. I'm not sure if they will ever get real big but I think it is a nice change to the normal token frenzys that take places at various time during the day.

8:25 6 players signed up right now. I think our high water mark so far has been 4 and with 20 minutes to go we could reach 2 tables.

8:42 3 minutes to game time...I'm going to play the $5 tourney at the same time.

8:48

8:51 Just bricked...missed the picture.

8:55 Morons are capping it with 9s and T up in my $5 tourney.

9:05

9:26 Starting to chip up.

9:31 Just missed a great draw and lost to a T.

9:38 Need to catch a hand ad getting bring ins.

And I'm out on the bubble.



Sup outlasted OG for the token.

No comments: