Monday, February 4, 2008

Playing on Stars and January

No hand history today but I did play a couple of tourneys on Stars over the weekend. I have to say that I like there structure a lot and the players are not all that good overall. That being said I cashed in one tourney and was the bubble in the other. I was actually sitting in a final table spot in the bubble version but could quit get what I needed to finish the deal. I hit a run of medium high cards and when I had something to play with I seemed to brick. I was still sitting ok but the 5 shorties under me all doubled up. When I finally had a chance I didn't hit well enough to win.

I didn't have any money on Stars a few days ago but Surf sent me some to get started so I think I will give these a try. I'm gonna play the $1 ones for a while until I build up the roll a little bit and then try the $10 ones. It should be a lot of fun.

I did my numbers for the month of January and see that I was at +7.7% ROI in Razz MTTs. This ok but I think it should be a better number. I had a bunch of bubble finishes or near bubble and could easily hand a much better return. We will see how the next month goes. It hasn't started very well but I expect that to change.

No comments: