Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Chasers Win

The chasers won last night. But...I did find one thing out. The chasers play at all levels and will pay you off.

I thought the play at 3/6 would be better but it wasn't. Idiots playing with a Q door card and all I can do is brick. I'm not sure how many times I bricked 5th, 6th and 7th street but the numbers were nuts. And even when I had a nice 7 going on 5th...my opponent would have 2345 showing and there were no aces as up cards. It was just one of those nights.

It seems to me though that players like to float with less than premium hands if the have position. This seemed to be the trend of a few players who bought lots of small pots when the right cards came down. I did it my self a few times vs. players who I knew could make that play and won a few hands. Overall, I think that a sound game can win you some money at this level. It is a little above my bankroll but I thought I would give it a shot last night.

I'm gonna try and play the 2K tonight so come by and say hi if you'd like.

1 comment:

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

If you scratch your balls you don't brick. Just for your infomrmation...it works for me anyways.