Thursday, January 3, 2008

Razz Donkey Fiasco Blog

If you think it is funny reading my exploits in NLHE then you will love it when I get two extra cards to fuck me. I mean can you imagine the hilarity that will ensue when the fucktard playing a king door card sucks out on my A23? For this is the pain and suffering that you will take upon yourself as you play the game of Razz. The odds are slim at times and like any other poker game you will only see profit over time. I personally am a mediocre Razz player. There are many better players than me. However there are so many clueless people playing this game that it is hugely +EV. I think I will focus on the cash game side of Razz on this blog. Since PE and Judesalem are covering the MTT hordes of donkeys I figure I will give a different perspective. Look forward to some posts in the upcoming weeks. I will leave you with some words of wisdom from my sensei Felicia "Only play three cards seven and under in Razz". Never have truer words been spoken. You have to get away from this in the MTT realm because you have to force yourself to accumulate chips but playing cash this is a pretty good rule of thumb.

No comments: